5 lines about park | 5 simple sentences about park

Park is a nice place to me. Here I share 5 lines about park in English. I write this 5 simple sentences about park for all the student of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

5 lines about park
5 lines about park

5 lines about park for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5

1) A park is an open area.
2) That is filled with natural beauty.
3) There are a lot of benches for rest.
4) Children love the park.
5) I park can fresh our mood.

5 lines on park class 6, 7, 8, 9,10

1) I love to spend time in park.
2) It is an open place for relaxing myself.
3) Every day I go to the park for morning walk.
4) Here I see a lot of kids playing.
5) There is a lot of colourful flower in the park.

5 simple sentences about park

1) Park is a nice place in the city or town.
2) In a park, you can get fresh air for breath.
3) A lot of people go to park for spend quality time.
4) A park is really attractive place to me.
5) To break down our mechanical life, the park is a great way.

Share this few sentences about park with your friends and comment below about park.

Post a Comment

0 Comments