5 Lines on My Tiffin Box | Few Lines on My Lunch Box

I have a special tiffin box. Here I share 5 lines on my tiffin box in English. I write this few lines on my lunch box for all the student of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
5 lines on my tiffin box in English
5 lines on my tiffin box in English


5 lines on my tiffin box for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5

1) I have a tiffin box.
2) I use it for carrying food to the school.
3) My tiffin box is round in shape.
4) It is made up of plastic.
5) My mother bought it for me.

Few lines on my lunch box for class 6, 7, 8, 9,10

1) My lunch box is very beautiful.
2) I take my lunch box with me every day.
3) It is blue colour.
4) My lunch box is rectangle in shape.
5) I love this box.

Tiffin box 5 sentence

1) My tiffin box is red and white in colour.
2) My wife pack tiffin in this box for me.
3) I use it for office lunch.
4) Sometimes I put that box on travel.
5) This box is very important to me.

Share this article or five sentences about tiffin box with your friends and comment below something about your lunch box.

Post a Comment

0 Comments