Few Lines on My Sweet Home | 5 Lines on My Home

My home is neat and clean. Here I share a few lines on my sweet home in English. I write this 5 lines on my home for all the student of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
few lines on my sweet home
Few lines on my sweet home in English


Few lines on my sweet home for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5

1) My home is not very big.
2) But it is well decorated.
3) I feel very comfortable in my home.
4) My home is surrounding with some trees.
5) All the members of my family take care of our home.

Few lines on my home for class 6, 7, 8, 9,10 

1) My home is so ancient.
2) My grandfather build it about 1955.
3) There are four room, Two bathrooms and one kitchen in my home.
4) I have a lot of memory in my home.
5) I feel proud of this home.

5 lines on my home

1) My home is very beautiful home.
2) It is well furnished and ventilated.
3) I have a separate reading room in my home.
4) I also use it for my bedroom.
5) I live my home with satisfaction and feel very secure.

Share these five sentences about my home with your friends. And comment a few lines about my home.

Post a Comment

0 Comments