5 Lines on Pencil | Few Lines on Pencil

I used pencil for making calculation table of math. Here I share 5 lines on pencil in English. I write this few lines on pencil for all the student of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
5 lines on pencil in English
5 lines on pencil in English


5 lines on pencil for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5 

1) We used pencil for writing.
2) The pencil is made with lead and wood.
3) There are many colours of pencil.
4) I like the red colour pencil.
5) I put the pencil in my pencil box.

Few lines on pencil for class 6, 7, 8, 9,10

1) Pencil is used in drawing.
2) It is also an essential thing to the student.
3) Pencil runs in black colour.
4) Children use pencil for writing or drawing.
5) Because mistake can be erased with the eraser.

Few lines about pencil

1) Pencil is a familiar thing to the students.
2) There are many companies who produce pencil.
3) There are various design and colour of pencil.
4) I draw  chart or anything by using pencil.
5) In exam i used pencil for margining my exam paper.

Share this article or five sentences about pencil with your friends and comment below about pencil and it uses.

Post a Comment

0 Comments